Sunday, July 16, 2006

That's a lot of stuff!

(from 5/2006)
Since last Friday, I've made:

22 pairs of boxer briefs

2 pairs of PJs

4 muscle tees

1 Tshirt


I'm pretty darned proud of myself. I haven't made this much in one week since Stash Game last August. :)


Boxers for Lucas, and one is for my friend's DD...can you guess which one? All 92s from Ottobre 4/04, there are 13 in this pic (the one other one is on Lucas right now), you can't see them all because they're piled up a bit to fit them in, but there's multiples of almost every fabric.



Boxers for Dillon, 8 pairs, size 128, mod'd from the 4/04 Ottobre issue



Curved raglan for Lucas, awesome interlock from Sewzannes, and he's wearing the matching boxer briefs too. He didn't want me to get his head in the pic.



Gray camo summer PJs for the boys, from KS3234, here's Lucas modeling.



Muscle tees from KS2749 (apparently it's discontinued, as it's not on the KS site), 2 size 7 in soccer balls for Dillon and his cousin, and 2 red for Dillon and Lucas, all 4 with black FOE



And just because I'm so darned proud of myself, here's a pic of everything:



I haven't made this much in one week since Stash Game last August. :)

No comments: