Sunday, July 16, 2006

Dribs and drabs

(from 3/2006)
Assorted stuff I made during February's Stash Game


Apron for Lucas, made my own pattern based on his measurements, and then had to shorten it a few inches, which is why the top looks like a square, I folded it down so the chest wouldn't fall at his knees. Next time, I'll either make the neck piece two tying pieces, or put elastic in it. This boy's got quite a noggin.






4 flannel pillowcases, 2 regular sized and 2 travel sized, one for Lucas at daycare, and one for Dillon's "reading corner". All flannel from Black Friday sale, this year and last, I think. The small ones are both pizza, the large ones are ugly golf bags (Dillon picked it out, I still have to face more of that fabric to make him some boxers, oh my!), and whales and goldfish for Luc.




And my attempt at the potholders. Should have rounded the corners, but no, I had to make it difficult. I love projects like this, I'm an instant gratification kind of girl.


No comments: