Sunday, July 16, 2006

More fabric bowls

Loads of bowls


Not as long as I live! I decided in October to make a bowl for each of my co-workers, 8 wonderful women that I enjoy so much, and are so admiring of my sewing work (what little of it they see, at least). Unfortunately, I was long on the plans and a bit short in the time and effort department. I put a lot of thought and shopping hours into finding the right fabrics for each of the girls. The first one was completed 2 days before Christmas, and I finished about 1 a week, and the final one (the snowmen, I saved the best for last!) was gifted in mid-February. Oh, I also made a CareBears bowl for my sister, but was smart enough to do hers first! I don't think I could have sewn another satin stitch after that, but it sure thrilled them all, so I'm glad I did it.


Dogs for Terry:


Turtles for Karen:


Purple starry night for Mary:


CocaCola for Geraldine:


Purses and makeup for Crystal:


SpongeBob for Michelle:


Piggies for Ann:


Snowmen for Kim:


8 is ENOUGH!

No comments: