Sunday, July 16, 2006

1st Day of School shirt

(from 8/2005)
Dillon and I found some really neat woven scrapbook labels at Walmart in June. I bought them, planning to use them (someday!) in his scrapbook, but he had something else in mind. He wanted a shirt to wear on the first day of second grade. He picked out KS2894 (I think it's b/c he liked the sleeve pocket!), and royal blue, and orange knit fabrics. I made this while he was out in Oregon with my Mom, so I couldn't fit it on him until the day before school started. I think it's a size too big, and the sleeves are too long, even though I took 2" off the pattern when cutting it out. He loves it though, and will probably be able to wear it on his first day of third grade, too!


The tag on his hip says "Pop Quiz"





The tag on the pocket says "Back to School".

No comments: