Sunday, June 10, 2007

Baseball matchies...

After making a comment this past week to my coworker that I was tired of making matchy stuff for the boys, what do I do but make matching tanks for Dillon's end-of-baseball-season pizza party yesterday. I let them pick the fabric, so it's their fault, lol. I really LOVE this pattern though! It's KS 3389, I think, pretty much just a tank, but with raglan shoulder insets. After making about 6 of them now (the others are waiting to have their threads clipped, will SNS soon), it occurs to me that I could have saved myself $8 by just using my other KS or Ottobre raglans and not making sleeves, but sometimes I just have to learn the hard way, I guess. At least I feel like I've gotten my money's worth out of the pattern now.


This was taken mere minutes before he fell off and hurt himself. YES, he has a helmet and does wear it, but claims he cannot drink water with it on, so it was on the ground for this picture.

No comments: