Tuesday, October 31, 2006

One more Halloween bag

There's a little girl named Emilee who lives next door to my parents' house. She's 10, and always comes running when she sees us there. She's wonderful with both of my boys, spends hours playing with them every weekend, and if you asked either of them who their best friend was, they would name her. She loved the bag I made for Lucas last week, so I made one for her on Sunday, and we dropped it off to her last night. She was so excited, but had just gotten out of the tub when we surprised her, so I didn't get pics of her with the bag.

Terrible lighting and pics, but it wasn't until we were at her house dropping it off that I remembered to even take a picture!



The bigger button is a lime green, though it looks yellow in the pics.

No comments: