Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Wild Pink Emilee

A few weekends ago it snowed BIG, and Dillon and Lucas spent hours playing outside with Emilee, our neighbor. They had a blast, and while they played (with my Mom) I got to sit inside and sew. Emilee somehow inspired me, and since I had some girly stuff from a big bag of fabric my friend had given me recently, I made a girly pair of fleece pants for her. YES, the fabric IS that loud and bright in person, it's not just your screen! She LOVED them, and the following weekend she was over when I was making fleece socks, and I made a solid magenta pair to match her pants. The pics of the socks are still on my cam's memory card, but here's the pants.


I *LOVE* the lettuce edging on the hems; it was SO easy and turned out really cute, if I do say so myself.


And the modeling shot. Can you tell that Lucas just adores Emilee?

No comments: